Healthy Minds Group, LLC has been approved by the National Board For Certified Counselors (NBCC) as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6922. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Healthy Minds Group, LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
- Understanding healthy family functioning and therapeutic models
- Understanding toxic family structures
- Understanding the impact of diversity variables on male identity development within family systems
- Develop a model of family assessment
- Participants will develop strategies on how to teach families about healthy families
- Participants will increase their understanding of the undercurrents of healthy versus unhealthy or toxic roles, rituals, and rules
- Participants will be able to identify systemic changes and how the systemic changes interact and change the pattern of functioning within the family system
- Participants will be able to identify how different diversity variables impact male identity development and risk and resiliency factors that mitigate traumatic stress reactions
- Participants will increase their understanding of how to assess family functioning and the impact of trauma on communication, discipline, relationship rules, roles, emotionality, identity, caregiving, and attachment
- My family and me
- Family Assessment tools
Shefali Gandhi, Psy.D. is a Licensed Psychologist in the State of Arizona specializing in care for patients coping with anxiety, depression, grief, sexual abuse, physical abuse, neglect, PTSD, Autism, Asperger’s, poor social skills, poor anger management skills, parenting difficult adolescents and children, attachment issues, identity development and the LGBT population. Shefali also treats disruptive behavior disorders such as ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Conduct Disorder. She is the Clinical Director of ChildHelp Children’s Advocacy Center of Arizona. ChildHelp responds to the overwhelming needs of abused children with community partners: the Phoenix Police Department, the Office of Child Welfare Investigations, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office and the Arizona Attorney General’s Office.
Our cancellation policy
We reserve the right to cancel a Continuing Education Course and refund all fees in the event of insufficient registration. Participants who cancel their registration will receive a 90% refund when notice is given at least 7 days prior to the course date.
If you are not satisfied, let us know and we will make it right by you.